Tuesday, December 09, 2008

THE BOY

I rarely write about U. There are plenty of mommy blogs for that, and if you know us, you know that we have a page about the child. However, in writing about last weekend I will make an exception.

So, first of all, I made most of the food for a few friends to come over on Saturday. I made, among other things, Nigella Lawson's Chocolate Guiness cake. The whole thing is basically mixed in a saucepan. It was a big hit, and I would totally make it again.

With regard to boy, can anyone explain this to me? When he acts like a daredevil on the bed, on a futon, on wall-to-wall carpet, or otherwise well-protected places he doesn't ever seem to fall. When he acts daredevils in a chair on a hardwood floor he falls before we can get two steps toward him. Why is that? I'd like to know, because I feel like my life is being shortened every time this happens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home