Monday, August 25, 2008

I'M WAYLA, AND I APPROVED THIS MESSAGE

I generally do not post about politics. Generally I just don't think they are that entertaining, and I think that too many politicians are jackasses. However, John McCain and his team are really reaching a new level of silliness. Today they put out an ad questioning why Obama did not choose Clinton as his Vice Presidential candidate. The ad is embedded in this AP piece:



It seems to me that if McCain does not choose a woman to run with him, this ad is going to come back to haunt him. Kind of like the "celebrity" ad that was parodied by an idiot like . . . Paris Hilton:



Honestly, the McCain "staight talk express" seems to have turned into the McCain for Junior Class President Express. I had really hoped for more from McCain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home