Friday, September 14, 2007

THE MEDICAL MOOSE


Yesterday I walked into the side entrance for the train station and came across the above. I could not get a clear picture because he was so active. Anyway, s/he was running around, dancing, and high-fiving people. The people s/he was with were wearing Loyola Medical Center shirts. I have never associated moose with medical care, although L and I do know someone who was in a car that hit a moose and needed medical care. Perhaps this was part of the Chicagoland area-wide campaign to avoid hitting moose with your cars.
By the way, I googled "Medical Moose" and the only image on the entire internet(s) is unfortunately this one. Tough.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you happen to see Natasha, Boris, or Rocky hanging around station too?

8:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home