Tuesday, February 13, 2007

POOR TOURISTS

I know that I did not put up a Sunday post. I am a very busy man, and can't be constrained by your expectations. That and I did not actually read the paper. I did, however, properly complete last week's Times crossword on Sunday.

It is snowing pretty hard right here. When I look out my window, I can see the Hyatt. There are about six people standing in windows just watching the snow. It is particularly nasty here, since the lake and river are two funnels for the wind, and the buildings create a vortex. Very nice. Truly sucky.

By the way, I was early for an appointment today, and I took some pictures. They are posted on the fotoside. The Harold is the Harold Washington Library, and all pictures are taken from, or of the ninth floor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home