Monday, January 29, 2007

MISUNDERSTANDINGS ABOUT ISLAM

I'm no expert on Islam. At all. I know some basics, like the Five Pillars of Islam, the Shahadah, and some history. That isn't really very much. Still, I think there may be some misunderstanding going on.

Apparently Jermaine Jackson has decided that Michael Jackson should convert to Islam. This is a good idea, per Jermaine, because
Michael, I feel, needs to become a Muslim because I think it's a great protection for him from all the things that he's been attacked with, which are false. There's a strength and protection there. I was the reason why he had gone there because I wanted him to get out of America and just go somewhere it's peaceful and quiet and people pray five times a day which is beautiful.

Ah yes. I am sure that this Michael, this Michael, or this Michael is every Muslim's dream convert. Actually, as far as that goes, do you think Michael understands that this is not typical dress for men in the Islamic world? In fact, this is more like what Michael is wearing in the picture, and, Michael, those aren't men. Moreover, Michael might want to get a load of this article, which indicates that Saudi Arabia executed three Yemenis for child molestation. Apparently their homosexuality didn't help their case, but I suspect that distinction won't give a lot of comfort to Jacko.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home