Sunday, October 16, 2005

COME OUT AND PLAAAAAYYYY

Earlier this weekend I was flipping through the channels and saw The Warriors. First, I was trying to figure out why it was on. Like Escape from New York, it is not a movie that channels normally run because of a rain delay. Usually there is a reason. Second, I started to realize that a seminal film of my childhood was a complete piece of cheeseball. I mean, forget the Baseball Furies, the Orphans, and the Lizzies. The dialog and acting is terrible too. Why are all of the black dudes at the end carrying hockey sticks? There are about a thousand jokes in there that I won't touch.

Well, this morning I start reading the New York Times and discover that they are making a video game of The Warriors. It is made by the same people who made Grand Theft Auto.

Oh.

My.

God.

This should be the coolest game EVER!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i just saw that nyt article tonite & sent a pdf of it to Shea.

great minds think alike

Frank

9:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've got the game ... it's awesome! Definitely recommend it.

2:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home