Tuesday, June 28, 2005

UH-OH

Today I was in a couple of banks. Now I am scared. At the first one, I told the teller I needed to stop payment on a check. She asked me for my account number. I handed her my checkbook. She looked at it, looked at me, and asked me whether the account number was on the check. Uh-oh.

From there I went to a bank that had a sign that said "Teller has no cash." Well, we have a problem then, because I generally don't go to the bank except, you know, for money. In fact, my recollection is that I left them money last time I was there, so unless they spent that, they should have *some* cash. Anyway, it turns out the entire place is a big ATM. They type your transaction in, then walk over to the Cash Dispenser and get your money, which they hand to you. Crazy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home