Monday, January 03, 2005

NO "I" IN TEAM

I have not blogged throughout the holidays. I have to ease my way back into it. Here's a good place to start. The Seattle Seahawks won their football game yesterday. That allowed them to win their division. This means they will play to see if they can win the Superbowl. This is the goal of every professional football player in the United States (and probably Canada and the World League too). Nevertheless, Shaun Alexander feels "stabbed in the back" because his coach called a quarterback sneak for the game-winning touchdown instead of giving it to Alexander. See, Alexander trailed another guy by 1 yard in the NFL rushing statistics, and the play was for two yards. Alexander lost the rushing title by i yard.

First, way to be a team player, Shaun. You have a playoff game next week, and you feel "stabbed in the back?" Great. Second, was there one time this year when instead of running into a defender and gaining an extra yard you stepped out of bounds? I bet there is. If I'm right, you stabbed yourself in the back, loser.

Thank God I'm a Bear fan and don't have to be bothered with these post-season issues.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home